My research area is specifying and verifying non-functional properties in distributed systems.
We are interested in two main topics:
The first topic concerns the modeling of time-aware business processes:
- Specification and verification of temporal properties for inter-organisal business processes.
- Specification and verification of temporal and physical properties for cyber-physical processes.
- Verification and optimisation of cloud resources allocation in time-aware business processes.
- Modeling at runtime dynamic distributed adaptive systems.
- Specification and automatic checking of architecture constraints on object oriented programs.
Co-supervision of PhD Students
- Rania Ben Halima, Business process cost optimization based on time constraints on cloud resources, supervised by Prof. Mohamed Jmaiel and Prof. Walid Gaaloul.
- Imen Graja, Specification and verification of temporal properties in cyber-physical systems, supervised by Prof. Ahmed Hadj Kacem and Dr. Nawal Guermouche, November 2018.
- Sihem Loukil, Modeling at runtime Dynamic Distributed Applications, supervised by Prof. Mohamed Jmaiel, April 2017.
- Saoussen Cheikhrouhou, Specification and verification of temporal constraints in Inter-Organizational Business Processes, supervised by Prof. Mohamed Jmaiel and Dr. Nawal Guermouche, April 2015.
Supervision of Master Students
- Racem Boughacha, A Model-based Approach for the Modeling and the Verification of Railway Signaling System, FSEGS, January 2019.
- Imen Zouaghi, Specification and formal verification of cloud resources allocation in business processes, FSEGS, December 2017.
- Aicha Mechim, An Eclipse Plug-in for Modeling and verifying cyber-physical systems, FSEGS, December 2016.
- Heny Baklouti, Generating Gantt diagram from business processes with temporal properties, FSEGS, January 2016.
- Walma Gharbi, Towards formal verification of temporal business processes using MDE, FSEGS, October 2015.
- Wael Zribi, Verification of dynamic software architecture at runtime, FSEGS, February 2015.
- Mohamed Makni, Implementing an Eclipse plug-in for modeling temporal business process, FSEGS, December 2014.
Co-supervision of Master Students
- Marwa Rekik, Implementing secure mobile agent systems using JADE, FSEGS, co-supervised by Prof. Ahmed Hadj Kacem, September 2013.
- Manel Ben Taher, Ensuring the consistency during the models at runtimeENIS, co-supervised by Prof. Mohamed Jmaiel, September 2012.
- Molka Rekik, MDA approach for implementing security in mobile agent systems, FSEGS, co-supervised by Prof. Ahmed Hadj Kacem, August 2011.
- Wafa Gabsi, Models at runtime of component based applications, ENIS, co-supervised by Prof. Mohamed Jmaiel and Dr. Bechir Zalila, August 2011.
- Sihem Loukil, AO4AADL : Aspect oriented extension for AADL, ENIS, co-supervised by Prof. Mohamed Jmaiel, July 2010.
- Houssem Aloulou, Enforcing security policies in mobile agent systems FSEGS, co- supervised by Prof. Ahmed Hadj Kacem, Mai 2009.