M.S. degree (DEA) in Networks from the Pierre et Marie Curie University (Paris 6), France, in 2004.
Engineer degree in Computer Science from the National School of Engineering of Sfax,Tunisia, in 2003.
- Research interests: Distributed Systems in dynamic and large-scale networks
- Current focus: Information-Centric Networking
- Past projects: 4WARD, CAM4Home, and MAGNET (European projects)
- W. Louati, W. Ben-Ameur, D. Zeghlache, "A Bottleneck-free Tree-based Name Resolution System for Information-Centric Networking", Computer Networks, Elsevier, Volume 91, November 2015, Pages 341-355.
- G. Fersi, W. Louati, M. Ben Jemaa, , “CLEVER: Cluster-based Energy-aware Virtual Ring Routing in randomly deployed wireless sensor networks”, In Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications, Springer, 2015.
- A. Chaabane, C. Diop, W. Louati, M. Jmaiel, J. Gómez-Montalvo, E. Exposito, “Towards a semantic-driven and scalable publish/subscribe framework”, In International Journal of Internet Protocol Technology, volume 7, 2013.
- G. Fersi, W. Louati, M. Ben Jemaa, "Distributed Hash Table-based Routing and Data Management in Wireless Sensor Networks: a Survey", ACM/Springer Wireless Networks, volume 19, issue 2, 2013. pages 219-236.
- G. Fersi, W. Louati and M. Ben Jemaa, "Energy-aware Virtual Ring Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks", Network Protocols and Algorithms, vol 2, issue 4, 2010. Pages 16-29.
- W. Louati and D. Zeghlache, "Wide-area Publish/subscribe Service Discovery - Application to Personal Networks", Telenor's Journal of Technology (Telektronikk), special issue on Personal Networks, Vol 103, no 1, 2007. pages 59-69.