- We congratulate Fatma Krichen, Imen Lahyani, and Monia ben Brahim, who have recently became assistants respectively in the Faculty of Science of Sfax, National School
of Engineers of Sfax, and Higher Institue of Computer Science and Multimedia of Gabes.
- ReDCAD will organize the next edition of WETICE (International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Infrastructures ) in Hammamet, Tunisia.
The first version of the web site of WETICE 2013 will be published soon.
Prof. Ahmed Hadj Kacem will be the general chair, and Prof. Mohamed jmaiel will be the Co-Program chair with Dr. Sumitra Reddy.
- Mohamed Hadj Kacem has an accpeted reserach project with Prof. Khalil Drira, Professor at the university of Toulouse, France.
The title of project is: Conception des architectures logicielles dynamiques orientees service correctes par construction.
- Soumaya Marzouk, and Mohamed Jmaiel, A Policy-based Approach for Strong Mobility of Composed Web Services, 2013.
Service Oriented Computing and Applications, Springer
- Hatem Aouadi, Mouna Torjmen-Khemakhem, and Maher Ben Jemaa, Combination of document structure and links for multimedia object retrieval Journal of Information Science, 38(5):442-458, October 2012.
- Hatem Hadj kacem, Imen Loulou, and Ahmed Hadj kacem, A formal approach to model and verify the behaviour of Publish/Subscribe architectural style International Journal of Information Technology, Communications, and Convergence (IJITCC), InderScience, 2012.
- Ghofrane Fersi, Wassef Louati, and Maher Ben Jemaa, Distributed Hash Table-based
Routing and Data Management in Wireless Sensor Networks: a Survey, ACM/Springer Wireless Networks, 2012.
- Moez Krichen, A formal framework for black-box conformance testing of distributed real-time systems.
International Journal of Critical Computer-Based Systems, 3(1/2):26-43, 2012.