Post-Doc in PARADIS Project
Ph.D in Computer Science, Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax-Tunisia
IEEE member (Computer Society)
PhD degree in Computer Science from the Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax-Tunisia, in April 2017.
Master degree (DEA) in Computer Science from the Higher Institute of Computer Science and Multimedia of Sfax-Tunisia, in January 2012.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science and multimedia from the Higher Institute of Computer Science and Multimedia of Sfax-Tunisia, in June 2009.
National School of Engineering of Sfax (ENIS)
Department of the Computer Science and Applied Mathematics (DGIMA)
Route de Soukra Km 4, PB 1173, Sfax-Tunisie
Email : email@example.com
My research focuses on Big data and machine learning in pharma and medicine. The main idea is to assess the risk of food allergy using machine learning and Big Data and help consumers make decisions.
My main field of interest was the Text-Based Medical Image Retrieval.
The main idea is to propose a set of Medical-Dependent Features that are composed of medical terminologies and imaging modalities. Then to study their impact on two research axes: image retrieval and query classification.
An approach for deploying and managing distributed applications with monitors.
The main idea is to propose an UML profile and an architect's guide in order to model the distributed applications with monitors, step by step, based on the UML profile
Reviewer of the following conferences :
- AICCSA 2017: 14th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications.
- JIA 2018: Journée d'Informatique Appliquée.
International Journal Papers
- H. Ayadi, M. Torjmen, M. Daoud, J. X. Huang and M. Ben-jemaa. Mining correlations between medically dependent features and image retrieval models for query classification, In Journal of the Association for Information Science Technology. JASIST 2017. 68(5): 1323-1334. (IF: 2.835) [ DOI ]
- H. Ayadi, M. Torjmen, M. Daoud, J. X. Huang and M. Ben-jemaa. MF-Re-Rank: A Modality Feature-Based Re-Ranking Model for Medical Image Retrieval, In Journal of the Association for Information Science Technology. JASIST 2018. 69(9):1095--1108. (IF: 2.835) [ DOI ]
International Conference Papers
- H. Ayadi, M. Torjmen, M. Daoud, M. Ben-Jemaa and J. X. Huang. Correlating Medical-dependent Query Features with Image Retrieval Models Using Association Rules, In 22nd ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2013). Ca. USA (Class A) [ BibTeX | DOI ]
- H. Ayadi, M. Torjmen, M. Daoud, J. X. Huang and M. Ben-Jemaa. Apprentissage de classification des requêtes basé sur la confiance et la couverture, In 11th Conference on Information Retrieval and Its Applications (CORIA 2014). Nancy. France (Class C) [ BibTeX | DOI ]
- H. Ayadi, M. Torjmen, J. X. Huang, M. Daoud, Maher Ben Jemaa: Learning to Re-rank Medical Images Using a Bayesian Network-Based Thesaurus. In 39th European Conference on Information Retrieval Research (ECIR 2017), Aberdeen, UK (Class A) [ BibTeX | DOI ]
- N. Suissi, H. Ayadi, M. Torjmen, Towards Medical Image Re-ranking based on Convolutional Neural Networks, In 3th International Conference of Engineering Sciences for Biology and Medicine (ESBM 2017), Sfax, Tunisia. [ BibTeX ]
- N.Suissi, H. Ayadi, M. Torjmen, Text-based Medical Image Retrieval Using Convolutional Neural Network and Specific Medical Features. In 12th International Conference on Health Informatics 2019 (Class C) [ BibTeX ]
- 2012-2015: Temporary Teaching Assistant at the Higher Institute of Computer Science and Multimedia of Sfax (ISIMS)
- Programmation Web I
- Conception et Administration des Sites Web
- Certificat Informatique et Internet (C2i)
- 2015-2016: Contractual Teaching Assistant at the Higher Institute of Computer Science and Multimedia of Sfax (ISIMS)
- Langage de Présentation et de Manipulation des Médias (LPMM)
- Administration et Sécurité des BD
- Certificat Informatique et Internet (C2i)
- 2017-2018: Contractual Teaching Assistant at the Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences of Tunis (FST)
- Fondement Web I et II
- Atelier de Programmation I et II
- Théorie des Graphes et Optimisation
- Programmation Avancée
- 2018-2019: Contractual Teaching Assistant at the National Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology (INSAT)
- Algorithmique et Structures de Données I et II
- Apprentissage et Fouille de Données
- Gestion et Administration des BD
- Calcul Scientifique avec Python
- Conception des Systèmes d'Information