Mohamed Nadhmi MILADI
Computer Science Department
High institute of Industrial Management of Sfax,
University of Sfax,
Research Unit on Development and Control of Distributed Applications
National Engineering School of Sfax
Route de Soukra km 4 (B.P. 1173)
+216 74 460 740/74 460 742
fax: +216 74 460 744
- Since May 2005 Preparation of the PhD thesis in Computer Science at the National School of Engineers of Sfax-Tunisia. ENIS
- 2005 Research Master's degree in New Technologies of Dedicated Computer Systems from the National School of Engineers of Sfax-Tunisia ENIS
- 2003 Engineer degree in Computer Science from the Faculty of Science of Tunis-Tunisia FST
- Dynamic architecture modeling
- Model driven architecture and model transformation
- Component based and service oriented architecture modeling
- OSGi deployment and management
- Lectures Notes
1- M.N. Miladi , I. Krichen, M. Jmaiel and K. Drira. LMF-QL: An xADL extension for managing dynamic deployment in distributed service oriented architectures. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Fundamentals of Software Engineering.
FSEN 2009, Kish Island, Persian Gulf, Iran, April 2009. Springer-Verlag.
2- M.H. Kacem, M.N. Miladi, M. Jmaiel, A.H. Kacem and K. Drira. Towards a UML profile for the description of dynamic software
architectures. Proceedings of The International Conference on Component-Oriented Enterprise
Applications. Lecture Notes in Informatics (LNI). COEA 2005, pages 25–39, September 2005, Erfurt, Germany.
- International Conferences papers
3- M.N. Miladi, M.H. Kacem, A. Boukhris, M. Jmaiel and K. Drira. A UML rule-based approach for describing and checking dynamic software
architectures. Proceedings of the IEEE/ACS International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications,
AICCSA 2008., March 31 -April 4.
4- M.N. Miladi, M.H. Kacem and M. Jmaiel. A UML profile
and a FUJABA plugin for modelling dynamic software architectures. In Proceedings of the Workshop on Model-Driven Software Evolution, MoDSE 2007, March 20-23, Amsterdam, Netherlands, IEEE - CSMR.
- Distributed Architectures and Applications
- Open Software Development
- IEEE Member (Computer Society)
- ACM Member
Last Update 20/02/2010