Research Assistant in the Higher Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology of Kasserine, Tunisia
PhD student, National School of Engineering of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia.
- M.S. degree (DEA) in Computer Science from the National School of Engineering of Sfax-Tunisia, in 2008.
- Engineer degree in Computer Science from the National School of Engineering of Sfax-Tunisia, in 2007.
- Baccalaureate in Mathematics at Mahmoud Megdich Secondary School in Sfax-Tunisia, in 2002.
National School of Engineering of Sfax (ENIS)
Department of the Computer Science and Applied Mathematics (DGIMA)
Route de Soukra Km 4, PB 1173, Sfax-Tunisie
Email : email@example.com
My main fields of interest are concentrated on composed multimedia content delivery in Personal Networks (PNs). A PN is composed of personal devices and services located around a user. PNs can federate in order to share data or services. We are particularly interested in multimedia bundles sharing between users. A multimedia bundle is an aggregation and composition of individual multimedia content (audio, video, pictures, etc.). A multimedia content produced by a service provider should be delivered only to interested users in that content and executed by devices able to support the received content. In order to perform this selective delivery, we have defined a peer-to-peer publish/subscribe framework to manage the delivery of multimedia bundles, from their holders to interested users, while being aware of environmental context and user profile.
A secure content-based publish/subscribe middleware.
International Journal Papers
- A. Chaabane, C. Diop, W. Louati, M. Jmaiel, J. Gómez-Montalvo, E. Exposito, "Towards a semantic-driven and scalable publish/subscribe framework", in the International Journal of Internet Protocol Technology, Inderscience journals.
International Conferences Papers
- A. Chaabane, W. Louati, M. Jmaiel, “Handling Churn in DHT-based Publish/Subscribe Systems”, In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE/IFIP International Conference onthe Network of the Future (NoF 12), Tunis, November 2012.
- Chaabane, A. and Louati, W. and Jmaiel, M. and Gomez-Montalvo, J. R. and Diop, C. and Exposito, E. "Towards an Ontology and DHT-based publish/subscribe scalable system", In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Workshop on SmArt COmmunications in NEtwork Technologies (ICC'12 WS - SaCoNet-III), 2012.
- A. Chaabane, W. Louati and M. Jmaiel. "A Framework for Managing Composed Multimedia Delivery in Personal Networks", In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Multimedia Computing and Systems (ICMCS'11), Ouarzazate, Morocco, April 2011. IEEE digital library.
- A. Chaabane and M. Jmaiel. "A secure content-based publish/subscribe middleware". In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations, pages 619-622, Los Alamitos, CA, USA, 2009. IEEE Computer Society. [ BibTeX | DOI ]
- A. Chaabane and M. Jmaiel. "Security aware content-based publish/subscribe system". In Proceedings of the 14th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC 2009), pages 538-543, Sousse, Tunisia, 2009. IEEE Computer Society. [ BibTeX | DOI ]
2013 - 2015: Higher Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology of Kasserine, Tunisia
2007 - 2010: Higher Institute of Electronics and Communications of Sfax, Tunisia.