- Required Tools:
- Hardware Environment
- Software Environment
- Tool version:
- Installation instructions:
The adopted hardware environment is characterized by:
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 operating system,
- 3 GB RAM and a minimum of 1535 MB of swap space.
|Tool for designing TA||UPPAAL 4.0|
|Tool for designing BPEL||Oracle JDeveloper Studio Edition 10g (Version 10.1.3.2.0.4066)|
|BPEL Deployment server||Oracle Application Server SOA Suite 10.1.3.1.0|
WSCLim 1.0: the current official release of the academic version.
To download and install the current version of WSCLim:
- Download the rar-file containing the code source of WSCLim Core from here.
- Unzip the downloaded zip-file in the Tester machine. Many directories are created. A directory should be added: it concerns the jdom-directory which is used to parse and manipulate wsdl files using standard Java constructs. To obtain this jdom-directory, you should download jdom-1.1.1.zip from http://www.jdom.org/dist/binary/archive/ then unzip it.
- Make sure that you have the Java version 6 (e.g. J2SE Java Runtime Environment) or later version installed and properly configured on your machines. The WSCLim GUI will not run without Java installed. Java for Windows can be downloaded from java.sun.com.
- In JDeveloper, go to File menu, click “open” and choose “Tester.jpr” in the unzipped directory.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you have problems to install and configure the WSCLim tool, if you find bugs or if you have suggestions to improve our WSCLim tool.