Call for papers
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Languages and automata
- Semantics of programming languages
- Logic in computer science
- Lambda calculus, type theory and category theory
- Domain-specific languages
- Theories of concurrency and mobility
- Theories of distributed, grid and cloud computing
- Models of objects and components
- Coordination models
- Models of software architectures
- Autonomous systems
- Timed, hybrid, embedded and cyber-physical systems
- Static analysis
- Software verification
- Software testing
- Program generation and transformation
- Model checking and automated theorem proving
- Interactive theorem proving
- Verified software, formalized programming theory
Submission of contributions
We solicit the following types of papers:
- Regular papers, with original research contributions;
- Short papers, with original work in progress or with proposals of new ideas and emerging challenges;
- Tool papers, on tools that support formal techniques for software modeling, system design, and verification.
Submissions must adhere to the LNCS format . Regular papers should not exceed 18 pages (excluding bibliography of maximum 2 pages). Short and tool papers should not exceed 10 pages.
Submissions must not have been published or be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All submissions will be judged on the basis of originality, contribution to the field, technical and presentation quality, and relevance to the conference.
Each paper submission will be reviewed by at least three members of the Programme Committee. All contributions to ICTAC 2019 have to be submitted electronically in PDF format via Easy Chair and have to follow the Springer LNCS paper format. One author of each accepted paper must attend the conference to present it, having paid the regular registration fee.
The ICTAC committee will evaluate and select the best paper award winner. The winner will receive a cash award.
We are in the process of applying to organise a journal special issue.
- Abstract submission: 5 May 2019 (23:59 AoE)
- Full papers submission: 12 May 2019 (23:59 AoE)
- Notifications: 21 July 2019
- Camera ready papers: 11 August 2019